ATTENTION!! We only fulfill Outback Motortek orders placed from a Dutch address. If there is no exclusive Outback Motortek dealer in your country then please order at the International Outback Motortek webshop.
The ultimate protection combo for Yamaha Tenere 700 features armour from top to bottom. The best part is that it’s the only manufacturer drop tested protection combo in the world!
In this package upper and lower crash bars are included as well as skid plate. Crash bars offer protection for the plastic fairing and the radiator. The skid plate features elements to create an armour for the exhaust header, oil filter, side stand sensor and the rear suspension linkage.
- 22mm diameter steel tube with a wall thickness of 2mm
- Strong powder coating
- Fully frame mounted. Our Yamaha T700 crash bars rest on the frame and not on the engine.
- Designed to withstand a continuous impact of crashes and small collisions.
- Potential base for fog/aux lights. (lights and light bracket are not included in the sale).
- Beautiful look, leaves the T7 logo visible.
Fully frame mounted engine and engine components protection. Our skid plate is designed to offer coverage with proper support for a long list of fragile and expensive parts on and around the Yamaha Tenere 700 engine. It’s inevitable to equip your Tenere 700 with our skid plate if you plan to take it off-road.
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, engine case, oil filter and the exhaust headers, side stand sensor and rear suspension linkage! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that could potentially end your ride and leave you stranded.
- Uniquely designed vent system – Not only unique but very-well thought out. No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris, mud from off-roading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- True off-road and adventure shape – We avoid designing skid plates that are shaped like boxes, have sharp edges and corners and will guaranteed to restrict your rides off road.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – It’s thick enough to withstand potential damage, yet lightweight.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!