Triumph Tiger 800 Skid Plate
Outback Motortek offers protection for your Triumph Tiger’s engine and its components such as exhaust header, oil cooler which may be badly exposed during off-roading without our skid plates. Protect your investment by investing into our engine protection.
- This Skid Plate is compatible with all models of Triumph Tiger 800 (2010-2018)
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, engine case, oil cooler, oil filter and partially the exhaust header.
- Entirely frame mounted – And another bonus is that we glue rubber strips on the inside of the skid plate to dampen vibration and to absorb impact.
- True off-road and adventure shape – What does that even mean?? It means we have experience in building top-notch bash plates. We avoid designing skid plates that are shaped like boxes, have sharp edges and corners and will guaranteed to restrict your rides off road. We design and build skid plates that you will only benefit from while riding on rough terrain.
- The only known design with ridges on the bottom of the skid plate – Ridges help the skid plate glide over hard objects with the least resistance. Most importantly though, these embossed ridges will REINFORCE the bottom of this bash plate without adding unnecessary weight.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
- r combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV bike!
Tested and reviewed by ADVMoto Magazine. Click here to read it.