ATTENTION!! We only fulfill Outback Motortek orders placed from a Dutch address. If there is no exclusive Outback Motortek dealer in your country then please order at the International Outback Motortek webshop.
One of the biggest advantages of our crash bars system is the all around 27mm diameter tubing that rests on 5 mm thick steel mounting tabs and offers reliable protection for fairing and radiator.
The design is based on the philosophy that less is often more, hence we created a compact, sturdy set of crash bars that do not reach far away from its mounting points. This system perfectly complements the sporty, aggressive lines of the Tiger 800.
- These crash bars are compatible with all models of Triumph Tiger 800 (2010-2018)
- Hand MIG welded -t’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance. Although our welders make those welds look like art.
- High-quality 27mm steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 200kg+ bike crashes into the ground. Our guards are designed to take the beat!
- Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. The Triumph Tiger 800 has very few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact crash bar that stays close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out. Our compact and tough crash bars are the only way to go here to truly protect your Honda’s expensive and fragile parts.
- Solid mounting points - No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 5mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of euro's.
- Stainless steel Hardware - These bolts and nuts will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated -combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV bike!
Tested and reviewed by ADVMoto Magazine. Click here to read it.
Paul W. Posted on 16 March 2023 at 10:47
Mooie valbeugels voor de Tiger 800. De montage was wel een uitdaging omdat de bouten van de motorophanging los gemaakt moesten worden. Deze zijn moeilijk bereikbaar. Maar met wat geduld en goed gereedschap is het wel oké te doen. Levering door Bartang was goed.
Mark Posted on 8 May 2021 at 14:16
Super mooie crashbars naar mijn mening. Degelijke kwaliteit. Keurig verpakt ontvangen. Montage was wat lastiger dan dat ik vooraf dacht. Zorg dat je een goede uitgebreide doppenset ter beschikking hebt.
Erg mooi, gekozen voor de mat zilveren uitvoering. Blij mee.
Peter Posted on 19 April 2020 at 09:57
Helemaal top! Erg tevreden...
Cees Posted on 26 May 2019 at 12:34
Na vergelijking voor deze Outback Motortek valbeugel gekozen. Prima levering door Bartang en perfect passend bij montage op mijn Tiger 800 XCa.