The KLIM Badlands Pro motorcycle jacket is made for adventure riders. The jacket is designed for long journeys and prepared for the toughest conditions. From monsoon rains to hot desert days, this jacket is ready for world travel and adventure from tarmac to dirt. For the Badlands Pro only the best materials were used and all possible innovations applied. This is without a doubt the best motorcycle jacket in this segment.
The 2022 Badlands Pro features a new design and improvements across the board such as: better ventilation including new "Carlsbad style" cuff ventilation, more functional storage with a divided right hand pocket for organizing small items, optimized fabric layouts, better fit for optimal mobility, added size variations for more specific fit options for different body types, durable SuperFabric ® overlays with ceramic print and Cordura® fabrics reduce wear and tear while inner panels - which are less subject to wear - are now lighter in design to reduce unnecessary weight, comfort and mobility improvements to forearms and shoulders, KLIM D3O® Aero Pro pads - offer best-in-class protection, more streamlined chest protection pockets built into liner (armor can be upgraded to D3O, sold separately).
In short: this jacket can take a beating. The new Badlands Pro: An iconic name in the ADV and ready to go on an adventure!
The Badlands Pro motorcycle jacket is available in five color ways and two length variants (Regular and Tall):
- Stealth Black (Regular: SM - 3XL l Tall: MD - 2XL)
- Monument Gray (Regular: SM - 3XL l Tall: MD - 2XL)
- Peyote - Potter’s Clay (Regular: SM - 3XL)
- Petrol - Strike Orange (Regular: SM - 3XL)
- Hi-Vis (Regular: SM - 3XL)
The motorcycle pants in four color ways and three length variants (Regular, Short and Tall):
- Stealth Black (Regular: 30 - 42 l Tall: 32 - 40 l Short: 32 - 40)
- Monument Gray (Regular: 30 - 42 l Tall: 32 - 40 l Short: 32 - 40)
- Peyote - Potter’s Clay (Regular: 32 - 40 l Tall: 32 - 38 l Short: 32 - 38)
- Petrol - Strike Orange (Regular: 30 - 42 l Tall: 32 - 40 l Short: 32 - 40)
Use the KLIM Size Chart Men to determine your size.
GOOD TO KNOW
- KLIM motorcycle clothing does not have thermal liners, so you can decide for yourself which layers you need.
- All products come with the unique KLIM Lifetime Warranty and all Gore-Tex products with the GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ warranty.
- The price of motorcycle jackets in size 3XL and motorcycle pants in size 'Tall' is higher than of the other variants.
- It is possible to try the clothes without any obligation at Bartang. Contact us for the possibilities.
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ Gore-Tex® 3-layer Pro laminate technology. Gore-Tex® Pro laminates are the most breathable, most durable motorsports shell construction available. The 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro construction bonds the Gore-Tex membrane to both the outer fabric and the inner lining for less wear and tear, and enhanced durability.
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™.
- Ceramic Superfabric® on shoulders, elbows and forearm. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant.
- Highly abrasion resistant 630D KARBONITE™ Ripstop panels in key impact and wear areas.
- Optimized 400D and 200D fabric layouts in main body and medium abrasion areas for bulk reduction and increase mobility. 200D where the abrasive impact is less high and 400D where the abrasive impact is high.
- 630D Cordura® twisted yarn on chest and cargo pockets.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ KLIM uses only high-quality 3M ScotchLite reflectors, for enhanced visibility in the dark, whose properties have been proven over many years.
- Biomotion Recognition: safety starts with being seen! Quick and clear recognition is the most important safety factor. The shape and placement of reflectors have been carefully chosen to ensure that the wearer is immediately detected and noticed as a motorcyclist.
- YKK® Vislon® water resistant zippers.
- Double-headed front zipper.
- KLIM Aero Pro D3O® CE level 2, vented shoulder armor.
- KLIM Aero Pro D3O® CE level 2, vented adjustable elbow armor.
- Limb- and side-specific pads for optimized coverage and stability during crash..
- D3O ® Viper Pro CE level 2, vented back protector.
- Spacer mesh back pad pocket.
- Improved kidney belt with added access ports in liner to easily adjust and stow away the belt.
- Perforated XRD® impact protection chest pads (upgradable to D3O ® CE level 2 pads, sold separately).
- 2 massive adjustable wrist vents with dual zippers.
- 4 core vents (2 can function as pockets).
- 2 bicep intake vents.
- 2 tricep exhaust vents.
- 2 back exhaust vents.
- Collar tab back for increased airflow to upper chest.
- 2 water resistant gusseted hand cargo pockets.
- Internal organizer compartments in right hand pocket.
- 1 Waterproof externally accessible napoleon pocket.
- 2 Vertical gusseted chest pockets.
- 2 Vertical core pockets (can function as vents).
- 1 Chest utility pocket.
- 2 Lower internal zippered stash pockets.
- 1 Vertical inside chest stash pocket.
- External MOLLE-compatible chest utility panel.
- 1 Forearm emergency id stat card / hidden stash pocket.
- 1 Concealed document pocket behind backpad.
- 1 Large dual-access gusseted back pocket.
- Internal hydration bladder compartment with internal hose routing options (compatible with KLIM Hydrapak 2L and 3L, sold separately).
- Action Back gusseted shoulders for comfort and mobility.
- Articulated seamless underarm gussets for mobility.
- Soft leather cuff trim for comfort.
- Klimatek™ cooling mesh full sleeve liners.
- Moisture-wicking polygiene anti-odor torso liner.
- Soft collar liner.
- Adjustable cinch collar.
- 2 Quick-adjust bicep straps.
- 2 Quick-adjust forearm straps.
- Adjustable bottom hem.
- Adjustable velcro + zipper cuffs.
- Articulated cuff for comfortable interface with glove.
- Soft leather cuff trim for comfort on wrist.
- Standardized jacket-to-pant zipper, also fits other KLIM pants.
- Integrated jacket-stabilizing, removable and adjustable kidney belt support system.
- Rider position articulation, pre-curved arm and rider positioning construction.