As you know, most dual sport riders install crash bars to prevent damage on a specific area of their precious motorcycles. But did you know that well-designed crash bars also give your bike a macho-look? We focused on both features during the design and development process, thus the result is a MIG welded 27mm diameter tube of hand and machine crafted art.
Important :These crash bars are compatible with all models of Suzuki V-Strom (2004-2018)
- Hand MIG welded -it’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance. Although our welders make those welds look like art.
- High-quality 27mm steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 200kg+ bike crashes into the ground. Our guards are designed to take the beat!
- Less is often more. We didn’t try to cover the whole entire bike with crash bars that look like a cobweb. The V-strom has very few tough mounting points, thus it makes more sense to create one solid and compact crash bar that stays close to the few mounting points instead of being far spread out. Our compact and tough crash bars are the only way to go here to truly protect your Honda’s expensive and fragile parts.
- Solid mounting points - No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 5mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from crashes, rather than your bikes chassis that”s worth thousands of euro's.
- Stainless steel Hardware - These bolts and nuts will always and forever look nice and shiny. Unless your bike is covered in mud and dust…
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it”s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated -combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV bike!
Watch the Crash Test video with the very first version of the V-Strom Crash Bars (They have been updatet since):