Are your handlebars too low, too close or too far away? Pivoting bar risers from ROX offer the solution. After installation, the handlebars can be fully adjusted to your preferences. Ideal for motorcycles where the handlebars are too low for riding while standing up for a longer period of time. The ROX Risers can easily be installed in the existing handlebar clamps.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 1 1/8" Stem (28mm)
- Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers!
- These risers will mount on essentially any machine that has a handlebar that measures 1 1/8" at the bar clamps, has open mounting area, and has enough cable slack to accomodate the risers. Here is a partial list of all the machines these risers will mount on.
- BMW: R1200GS (2012-older), R1200R (2014-older), rNineT, S1000R, F800GT, S1000R
- Ducati: Hypermotard, Multistrada (2010-newer)
- Honda: CTX700, CTX1300, Africa Twin
- Kawasaki: Z1000
- KTM: 250, 300XC, 350EXC/XC/SX, 450EXC/SX/XC, 500EXC/XC, 690 E/R, 990 Adv/Baja/Super Enduro, 1190 ADV, 1290 Super ADV
- Moto Guzzi: Stelvio 1200
- Triumph: Speed/Street Triple (2008-newer), Tiger 800 XC / XCS (2011-newer), Tiger 800 Street/Roadie (2011-newer), Tiger 1200 Explorer
- Yamaha: Vmax, FJ09, Super Tenere (2013-older; newer Super T's need this riser)
- and many many more…
- or check the Rox Speed FX fitment chart
Sturdy! Easy installation and fits perfect on my KTM 1290 adv r.
One of the best things I have bought to my Svartpilen 701. On long runs over several days I got an ace between my shoulder blades, it's gone now.
Perfect omdat hij in allerlei standen gezet kan worden. Je kan wat rechterop zitten wat de polsen minder belast en je ontspannender rijdt.
Mooi en robuust. Zit stuur stand verbeterd. Risers doen wat ze beloven.
my back savior (I'm 171cm), aesthetically they go very well with my atas