Compact repair set for repairing Tubeless tires. Don't leave without!
The grater and the insertion needle are both equipped with a screwdriver handle, making the set compact to store.
How to repair a tubeless tire :
- Remove the object from the tubeless tire. Pay attention to the direction / angle in which the object has penetrated the tire.
- Insert the grater into the hole at the same angle and clean up the hole slightly, any remaining dirt will now be removed. If the hole is larger than approx. 7 mm, the tire cannot be repaired with this method. (place an inner tube necessary)
- Take a plug from the package and insert it through the eye of the insertion needle. The needle must be in the center of the plug.
- Apply rubber solution on the entire plug and the tip of the needle.
- Gently push the needle with plug at the right angle into the hole.
- When the plug is almost completely inserted, the needle can be pulled out. The plug will come loose from the needle inside the tire.
- Cut off the excess repair cord, let it protrude about 3 mm.
- Pressurize the tire again and continue the journey.
In the package:
- Insertion needle
- Rubber Resolution
- 5 repair cords