What do you do if you chain suddenly breaks on that long ride far from home? With the Motion Pro T-6 lightweight chain tool you can break a motorcycle chain and fit a new master link. Before you know it, you're back on your way!
The chain breaker comes in a handy pouch, so you can carry spare links.
Tip: Make sure you have a master link (clip type) with you of exactly the same brand and type (O-ring or X-ring) as the chain on your motorbike! The pin thickness varies from one brand to another and the length of the pins is shorter for X-ring chains.
- Body forged from high-strength 4130 chromoly,
- Body bolt and extractor bolt manufactured from billet high-strength 7075 T-6 aluminum, press plates: lightweight 6061 T-6 aluminium
- Weight: Tool complete with handle and press plates 170 grams, with pouch included 235 grams.
- Dimensions: chain breaker 9.5 x 5 cm. pouch 12 x 14 x 2 cm
- For breaking 520 to 530 motorcycle chains
- For pressing side plates of 520 and 525 (press plate does not fit all 525 chains)
- Extractor pin will push link pin completely through link and side plate
- Requires a 14 mm moersleutel/dop (useful: MP Tool or T-6 Combo Lever with Drive Adapter)
- For use on clip type master links with press fit side plates only
- Does not rivet master link or chain pins