ATTENTION!! We only fulfill Outback Motortek orders placed from a Dutch address. If there is no exclusive Outback Motortek dealer in your country then please order at the International Outback Motortek webshop.
Crash Bars for Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin
The foundation of all our protective accessories for Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin! We’ve created a slightly different set of lower crash bars for the CRF1100L but it still resembles the same features as our tested and proven crash bars for Africa Twins since 2016!
Important: Changing air filter in your Africa Twin is a big job that requires plastic fairings removal. With our crash bars mounted, you can still remove or have the plastic fairings removed by your dealer’s mechanic for air filter change.
- Quality 27mm/1.06″ steel tube with 2mm wall thickness – any low quality steel tubing BELOW THESE SPECS will be crushed when your 450lbs+ bike crashes into the ground. Our guards are designed to take the beat!
- One of the biggest advantages of our crash bars system is the all around 27mm diameter tubing that rests on 4 and 5mm thick steel mounting tabs and offers reliable protection for fairing, radiator.
- Hand MIG welded – It’s all about the strength! We continue to follow our philosophy: toughness and functionality over appearance.
- Less is often more. The design is based on the philosophy that less is often more, hence we created a compact, sturdy set of crash bars that do not reach far away from its mounting points. This system perfectly complements the sporty, aggressive lines of the CRF1100L Africa Twin.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
Crash bars: 2020 standard and 2020 Adventure Sports models. One set of crash bars for both models. Compatible with OEM skid plates (Adventure Sports and Standard)